Make a Donation Today
Thank you for being here and joining hands with BARKA Foundation to support its work.
We have recently launched our Sustaining Donor Program: for a monthly recurring donation of $25 or more, your first month’s donation will be matched up to $500, and you will gain access to a quarterly conference call with BARKA’s co-founders and staffers for a personal update on the work in Burkina Faso and the USA.
Thank you for your consideration and your generosity. Barka!
What Your Gift Can Do!
- $15,000 The cost of a new drilled well. For a donation in this amount, BARKA will build a well with a dedicated plaque in your honor
- $2500 The cost to construct two gender specific composting toilets plus hygiene education
- $500 The cost for an irrigation pump to grow crops in the dry season and bolster food security
- $365 More than the average Burkinabe makes in 1 year
- $250 Amount BARKA gave to 87 women to begin its first microcredit program.
- $111 Graciousness; Named after a BARKA donor named Gracious who knows that the number 1 is associated with water in the cosmology of the Dagara people of Burkina Faso, and that water is everything
- $50 Amount it cost BARKA in 2017 to deliver clean water, improved sanitation and hygiene education to one person in the village of Lampiadi.
- $25 BARKA has 25 volunteers
- $10 BARKA is developing 10 projects collectively in the US and Burkina, none of which will move forward without your critical financial support!